RedRock Development provides entitlement, acquisition due diligence, asset management, program and project management, and fee development consulting services to private investment, developers, and property ownership entities. Michael Morris, principal of RedRock Development, has over twenty-five years of commercial real estate development experience as a developer and project leader for a variety of clients, partners, and owners throughout Southern California. As development opportunities are viable in many Southern California markets, RedRock Development selectively seeks feasible development and renovation projects for its clients with an equity position as project developer.
Michael was responsible for the acquisition, entitlement, and development of industrial, office, retail, and mixed-use projects in the Inland Empire as Vice President for LNR Property Corporation prior to establishing his development consulting services business in late 2008. During his tenure at LNR, Michael led the redevelopment of the westerly portion of the former March Air Force Base in Riverside County, transforming 1,200 acres into a premiere, mixed use, master-planned business park. During this same time, he managed the redevelopment infrastructure of 200-acre Sierra Business Park in Fontana.
Michael developed large office and industrial projects in Southern California for Legacy Partners Commercial prior to his work at LNR, operated a real estate consulting business servicing both corporate and developer clients, and was a Vice President with the Larwin Company, a large residential land developer and commercial investment firm.
Masters Degree in Business Administration, emphasis in Finance
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
- Real Estate Broker License, State of California
- Civil Engineering License, State of California
Organizations and Affiliations
- Past President and Board Member of NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association-Inland Empire Chapter
- Past Co-Chair of NAIOP-Inland Empire Chapter Legislative Affairs Committee
- Past Member of UC Riverside Business School Dean’s Advisory Council
- Past Member of the Riverside County Water Task Force
- Past Board Member of the Inland Empire Economic Partnership (IEEP)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Orange County Chapter Mentoring Program